For ISU 2017, you can register
- online (Online Registration)
- by mail or fax. You can download the registration form (Downloads).
Alternatively, we can send the registration form to you by mail.
Early registration is recommended since the number of participants is limited.
Your registration requires the payment of a registration deposit of € 250.00. Your place in ISU won't be reserved until we receive the payment. The registration fee is part of the participation fee and will be deducted from the total sum which is due on June 1, 2017.
Please note: Sudents from the Hessen Exchange Program don´t have to pay the registration deposit of € 250.00
- If the maximum number of participants has already been reached by the time we receive your registration deposit, we will reimburse you the deposit (minus the processing fees charged by the bank)
- If you cancel your ISU registration before the 1st of June 2017, the deposit less the bank processing fee and 50.- € to cover processing costs will be reimbursed.
- No reimbursements are possible for cancellations received after the 1st of June 2017.
You need to pay the balance of fees until the 1st of June 2017 (by bank transfer or cheque).
If you have any questions regarding registration or payment, don´t hesitate to contact us:
Phone: +49 (0) 661 / 96 40-119