Costs and Payment
Program fee if you register until January 31, 2019 : 1790 €
The fee includes the standard program:
- 1 Four-Week-Seminar
Each four-week-seminar comprises 42 contact hours. All course materials included. See seminar program
- 1 Language Course
at your level, 42 contact hours in total, all course materials included (see Language courses)
- Extracurricular Activities (up to 4 workshops of your choice, Culture and Leisure)
- Field trip to Berlin(included)
Additional fee of 50€ for Nürnberg, Würzburg and for Weimar. See field trips.
Additional fee of 250€ for Freiburg (2 days), München (2 days)
from July 6 till Aug 3, 2019. Meals are not included in the fee. See accommodation and meals.
insurance covers: illnesses, accidents, and personal liability
We cannot offer any fee reduction or scholarship if you do not want to attend the entire standard program.
Necessary additional expenses:
- Domestic and International travel to and from Fulda
- Meals and beverages (see Accommodation and Meals)
- Personal spending
- Refundable deposit for your room key (€ 50.-) payable in the Registration Office on the ISU-Arrival Day. We will refund the deposit when when you return your key before leaving Fulda
Possible additional expenses:
- Refundable deposit for your bike (50€) if you opt for either
- Luggage insurance. We recommend that you insure your luggage before starting your travels
- Additional accommodation in Fulda in case you
- arrive in Fulda before July 3, 2019 (ISU-Arrival Day)
- arrive after the Registration Office closes on July 3, 2019 (see Arriving in Fulda)
- stay on after August 3, 2019 (ISU-Departure Day)
- want to stay in a single /double room in a hotel during ISU (Please ask the Housing Coordinator Marina Satz for details)
Please, make sure that you bring enough cash (€) with you on the day of arrival, to cover the additional costs (deposits) and to have some money for food and beverages during the first few days.
Many shops do not accept credit cards
In order to reserve a place for you in the ISU, you need to pay a registration deposit of € 250.- in addition to completing the registration form. Note: the registration deposit is part of the course fee.
The deposit should be paid right after you register.
Should there be no receipt of your deposit within 14 days of your registration, your registration will be forfeited.
The complete course fee should be paid by May 1, 2019.
You can pay the registration deposit as well as the rest of the course fee:
• per cheque to our address
• per bank transfer to our bank account
Please find the payment information here for download