Welcome to the Web Site of ISU Fulda (July 7 - August 4, 2018)
Hessen International Summer University at Fulda University of Applied Sciences
Dear participants, Welcome to ISU Fulda
We are looking forward to seeing you in our beautiful baroque city.
Join us in 2018 and enjoy an unforgettable summer together with students from around the globe.
The program consists of
- seminars (in German or English) in:
- Culture and Society
- Social Work
- German language courses up to the DSH exam
- an introduction to German culture (history, politics, economy, music, art, cinema, concerts and company visits)
- field trips to Berlin, Nürnberg/Würzburg and Weimar
- workshops in dance, cooking with German recipes, theatre, media and sports.
Childcare can be provided.
ISU is a joint project of all public Hessen universities and universities of applied sciences and is sponsored by the Hessen Ministry of Science and the Arts.
Our target group: Undergraduate and graduate students – those who are interested in global questions of Health, Society and Economics and who would like to learn the German language or improve their language skills.
|Prof. Dr. Thomas Schittny